52 Mondays came to me in a fit of New years resolution fury. It seems I am always starting my "diet" or exercise plan on "Monday"! Well lots of "Mondays" have come and gone and my butt and thighs are still as thick as a Chick-filet shake (you know what I'm talking about!!) That is when I thought OK there are 52 Mondays in year...52 is a doable number of making small changing in my life that will hopefully change to number on the scale in a downward fashion. Come join us on the journey of 52 Mondays to getting our butt, thighs and almost everything else that shake and moves a little smaller. If want to be a contributor (and you know you do) just leave a comment and I will add you to the list of contributors! This is a blog were we can share our successes and failures on the hard journey of weight loss and just plain physical wellness.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Week 3.........


Ok so now I am annoyed. I did way better this week and weekend than I did last week and yet...no loss no gain... Maybe my "week two" curse is catching up to me. I did work 3 graves in a row last week so I'm thinking that may have something to do with it. We are in the thick of moving this week...(Saturday is the big day!!!), so I am hoping to make it through with very little stress snacking. I did buy the jello mousse snacks, they are tasty but the texture is bit off for me...a little thick. Hopefully I can survive the inevitable Krispy Kreme moving day curse. I did work out 2X this last week, so I am going to bump it up this week and try to get to the gym atleast 3X as well as all the work that moving is. So total down is 7lbs and I am hoping to at least see 1 lb down by next Monday!!

1 comment:

  1. Are you guys moving into a house? Good luck with everything!! I hate moving, I always seem to gain during moves!!!

    ReplyDelete