52 Mondays came to me in a fit of New years resolution fury. It seems I am always starting my "diet" or exercise plan on "Monday"! Well lots of "Mondays" have come and gone and my butt and thighs are still as thick as a Chick-filet shake (you know what I'm talking about!!) That is when I thought OK there are 52 Mondays in year...52 is a doable number of making small changing in my life that will hopefully change to number on the scale in a downward fashion. Come join us on the journey of 52 Mondays to getting our butt, thighs and almost everything else that shake and moves a little smaller. If want to be a contributor (and you know you do) just leave a comment and I will add you to the list of contributors! This is a blog were we can share our successes and failures on the hard journey of weight loss and just plain physical wellness.

Friday, January 29, 2010

I dream of Reeses.....


OK, We are in full moving mode but I tried to catch a nap today since I worked a grave last night. In my dream I was eating every Valentine and Easter candy I could find. I nearly ate a whole bag of Reeses Easter Eggs....I remember thinking what am I doing. Needless to say I was very relieved (and very hungry) when I woke up. I guess that's what happens when you go to bed very hungry. I try not to eat when I get home from graves because usually I eat my dinner late (10-11ish) at work. Here's to not devouring a bag of Reeses Peanut butter Eggs (the funny thing is I don't have any candy in my house!!) and surviving the Krispie Kreme curse tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment