52 Mondays came to me in a fit of New years resolution fury. It seems I am always starting my "diet" or exercise plan on "Monday"! Well lots of "Mondays" have come and gone and my butt and thighs are still as thick as a Chick-filet shake (you know what I'm talking about!!) That is when I thought OK there are 52 Mondays in year...52 is a doable number of making small changing in my life that will hopefully change to number on the scale in a downward fashion. Come join us on the journey of 52 Mondays to getting our butt, thighs and almost everything else that shake and moves a little smaller. If want to be a contributor (and you know you do) just leave a comment and I will add you to the list of contributors! This is a blog were we can share our successes and failures on the hard journey of weight loss and just plain physical wellness.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Week 4 and 5....



Well it has been a crazy couple of weeks. When I weighed myself on last Tuesday (after the move) I was down a total of 9.5 lbs. Today I willed myself back on the scale and was up 2 lbs from that....yeah crappy. It was a awesome week with Krystal but while the visit was good for the soul it was horrible on the thighs. I am trying not to get too discouraged and to realize that with a move and a week long "staycation" this was bound to happen. I am back on the wagon today and will hopefully be down to what I was by next Monday. Why is it so hard to lose the weight and so very easy to gain....this sucks!!!! My goals this week are to stay on track with WW's work out on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday, and not get derailed by all the Valentines Day crap at work. *****baby steps*****
-Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment