52 Mondays came to me in a fit of New years resolution fury. It seems I am always starting my "diet" or exercise plan on "Monday"! Well lots of "Mondays" have come and gone and my butt and thighs are still as thick as a Chick-filet shake (you know what I'm talking about!!) That is when I thought OK there are 52 Mondays in year...52 is a doable number of making small changing in my life that will hopefully change to number on the scale in a downward fashion. Come join us on the journey of 52 Mondays to getting our butt, thighs and almost everything else that shake and moves a little smaller. If want to be a contributor (and you know you do) just leave a comment and I will add you to the list of contributors! This is a blog were we can share our successes and failures on the hard journey of weight loss and just plain physical wellness.

Monday, February 1, 2010

One Month Down!



The months sure do fly by. Especially when you try
and loose weight. This week I lost 1 pound. So a monthly
total of 6 pounds. Not too bad! I am hoping to loose 10
next month. This month is my birthday month and for
my birthday I am getting a body bugg. They are those
same things the contestants from the biggest loser wear.
Costco had them on sale, and since there wasn't anything
else I needed or wanted, I decided to get one of these. A
friend of mine has worn one all month and she has lost 17 pounds. And she hasn't even done extra exercise. She has a semi-physical
job, but other than that and walking her dog on the weekend, she has just been going off of
what this little baby is telling her. So it records every little calorie you burn. You enter in everything you eat, and it tells you where you need to be to loose weight. My friend said
it is a real eye opener to what she puts in her body, and how many calories she does actually
burn in a day. So I am excited to get it, and see what it can help me with. Especially since eating
is my downfall. I am feeling good with my work outs this week. I ended up doing 3 weight sessions. I feel my muscles and they are feeling good and getting stronger. Even though my foot is giving me problems, the walking I am doing seems to be doing well. I am also taking a few swimming lessons this month. I would like to work on my form and breathing, and since my foot is giving me problems, I feel this will be a good alternative till I can start running again. I figure, I will have to loose a lot of my weight before I attempt running. So I am looking forward to this. Atleast the swimming part, not getting into a swim suit!! Good Luck everyone!!! I am excited to make this a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment