52 Mondays came to me in a fit of New years resolution fury. It seems I am always starting my "diet" or exercise plan on "Monday"! Well lots of "Mondays" have come and gone and my butt and thighs are still as thick as a Chick-filet shake (you know what I'm talking about!!) That is when I thought OK there are 52 Mondays in year...52 is a doable number of making small changing in my life that will hopefully change to number on the scale in a downward fashion. Come join us on the journey of 52 Mondays to getting our butt, thighs and almost everything else that shake and moves a little smaller. If want to be a contributor (and you know you do) just leave a comment and I will add you to the list of contributors! This is a blog were we can share our successes and failures on the hard journey of weight loss and just plain physical wellness.

Monday, March 8, 2010

Week 8 and 9................................................



So I am wondering if anyone is out there? I am assuming that we are all super busy since I have been only posting every two weeks. I am down another 3 lbs so that is great. Grand total is 14.5lbs in 9 weeks. I wish it was closer to 18lbs. But I am averaging a little over 1.5 lbs a week so that is good...baby steps right? I am hoping to push it into high gear and hit another 10lbs by the time we go one our cruise. We have 40 days until we embark so I am going to have to work hard. I have not been exercising as often as I should be but I have noticed that it has been easier watching what I am eating. This weekend was actually really good and I wasn't finding myself just snarfing everything in site. I have finally noticed in some of my clothes that they are fitting better. I have noticed the most weight lost in my tummy area. So my goals for this week are stay on plan, and get in atleast 3 days of exercise. I am working a weird schedule this week (mon. tues. wed.) So I will have a nice long weekend to get in some workouts. I will try and post an update mid week and then post on Monday (no more of these week long lapses). Until then....

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Dani!!!! I have been stalled since the beginning of the year. Lots of stress at work, I had to cut hours and lay off an employee. Doesn't help that I am now too busy with work (had to work 2 weekend) to exercise as much as I should. But back on the bandwagon, with a 10 lb goal for weight loss by the end of the month. We have to put ourselves first (sometimes). Have a wonderful cruise (SEND PHOTOS!) Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete